What is the order/warranty/return policy?
All components of AeroFlow, Corp. products
are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase to be free
of manufacturer’s defects. Seller’s and manufacturers only
obligation shall be to replace the product proven to be
defective. Neither the seller, nor the manufacturer, shall be
held liable for any loss, inconvenience, damage, or injury,
either direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or
inability to use the product. Before using, user shall determine
the suitability of the product for it’s intended use and assumes
all responsibility, risk, and liability, whatsoever in
Note: Customer is responsible for condition of all returned
product and freight charges for product return, regardless of
reason for it’s return. See “Product Return Policy.” AEROFLOW,
CORP. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT PRODUCT CHOICES OR
UNSUITABILITY OF PRODUCT FOR CUSTOMER.
· AeroFlow, Corp. personnel and guidelines attempt to assist the
customer based upon general information and acceptance of
product by pre-production testers and customer input. Many
variables enter into whether a product works or does not work
for people, such as: type of helmet used, rider height, weight,
build, motorcycle modifications (seats, handlebars, bar backs,
mirrors, lights, safety bars, etc.), windscreen height choice,
· AeroFlow, Corp. not responsible for incorrect product choice
based upon customer not knowing the correct manufacturer’s model
year or designation of his or her bike. The bike’s model year is
not necessarily the same as the year in which it was first
· Customer is responsible for the correct choice of product.
AeroFlow, Corp. assumes no responsibility for the product’s
suitability/unsuitability for the customer.
DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS VOID AEROFLOW,
CORP. PRODUCT WARRANTY:
· Misuse/improper use
· Improper Installation
· Alteration of product (ie. Drilling, Cutting)
· Mounting accessories that interfere with function of screen or
add weight or wind resistance
· Radar Detectors
· Garage Door Openers
· GPS, Fast-Trak Transmitters, etc.
· Use of non-AeroFlow supplied mounting hardware
· Over tightening mounting hardware
· Loss of hardware/product due to improper maintenance (loose
· Cutting while opening box
· Use of chemical threadlocker, i.e. Loctite® on any AeroFlow
mounting hardware (Fumes from curing will crystallize/shatter
· Intentional or accidental use of chemicals on screen
· Ammonia-based cleaners (i.e. Windex®)
· Brake Fluid
· Harsh chemicals or cleaners
· Road Hazards
AEROFLOW, CORP. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS OR RETURNS OF PRODUCT PURCHASED THROUGH A
DEALERSHIP MUST BE HANDLED THROUGH THE DEALERSHIP
WARRANTY INSPECTION / WARRANTY RETURNS: Return Authorization
Number (“RAN”) Required
· All product being returned for warranty inspection (and
non-warranty returns) MUST be authorized by AeroFlow, Corp., and
have the “RAN” clearly marked on the outside of the shipping
package. To obtain “RAN” contact AeroFlow at 714-777-4844 Monday-Friday from 7 AM to 3:30 PM Pacific Time.
· DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE TO POST OFFICE BOX.
Send returns to: 4420 E Miraloma Ave, Suite
C. Anaheim, CA 92807
· AeroFlow, Corp. must receive returns within 30 days of
issuance of “RAN.”
· AeroFlow, Corp. reserves the right to inspect and determine
the validity of all warranty claim product.
· AeroFlow, Corp. reserves the right to refuse returned product
without a “RAN.” Unauthorized returns will be returned to sender
at sender’s expense. We will not accept collect shipments. We
cannot be responsible for unauthorized returns, and are not
responsible for products lost or damaged by carrier (authorized
or unauthorized returns).
· All products returned for warranty inspection and found to be
defective will be replaced at no additional charge to customer.
· Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling fees of
all products being returned for any reason (warranty, customer
returns, exchanges, etc.).
RETURNS / EXCHANGES / REFUNDS (Non-Warranty): Return
Authorization number (“RAN”) Required
· AeroFlow, Corp. products may, within 30 days of receipt by
customer, be returned for credit, exchange or refund within the
following parameters. In addition, all items returned to us,
other than manufacturing defects, will be accepted at our
discretion only if they meet our resalable condition policy.
· AeroFlow, Corp. charges Restock Fees on all returned products.
Amount of Restock Fee depends upon condition of product when
received at AeroFlow, Corp. and are at the discretion of
· Restock fees will be deducted from refund.
· $20 Restock Fee on unused, UNMOUNTED, undamaged products.
· 15% to 25% Restock Fee on used, MOUNTED, undamaged products.
· 30% to 50% Restock Fee will be assessed on Used, Mounted
products showing damage at time of inspection at AeroFlow, Corp.
· Unauthorized returns may be refused and returned to sender.
· You must return product within 30 days of receiving a “RAN.”
· All products returned to AeroFlow, Corp. MUST BE CLEAN (no
bugs, etc.), PROPERLY WRAPPED and SECURELY BOXED to prevent
damage during shipping. Products damaged during shipping will
affect your restock fee. We assess Restock Fees based upon
condition of product when received at AeroFlow, Corp.
· ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE (brackets, screws, unused adhesives,
edgings, etc.) MUST BE RETURNED. You may be charged for missing
hardware, whether lost in shipment or just not returned.
· Credit or Refund are for cost of product only and do not
include shipping and handling fees.
· Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as
original purchase payment (credit card refunds issued only to
same credit card as original payment).
VISIBLE IN-TRANSIT DAMAGE / FREIGHT CLAIMS
Upon receipt of an obviously damaged package (crumpled boxes
and/or boxes with holes in them), you may:
· REFUSE DELIVERY. Make sure the driver makes note of refusal
due to In-Transit Damage. Notify us immediately. The package
will be returned to AeroFlow, Corp. AeroFlow, Corp. will file
Damage Claim with carrier and contact you regarding replacement.
· ACCEPT THE DAMAGED PACKAGE. Make sure the driver makes note of
visible damage to package. Notify us immediately. Immediately
inspect parts for damage due to carrier handling. If damage is
· YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY FILE A DAMAGE CLAIM WITH THE CARRIER. The
carrier will instruct you how to process a damage claim, or if
the carrier is UPS, go online at www.ups.com to Report a Damaged
· YOU MUST KEEP ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL PACKAGING AS RECEIVED.
Without the complete package (shipping box, all interior
packaging, as well as merchandise), the carrier cannot verify
the damage and will void your claim.
· Do not return package to us. If you accept delivery of a
damaged package, you must file any damage claims.
If the damaged package was sent through the U.S. Postal Service,
contact your local postmaster for instructions. The original box
and all packaging must be retained for USPS inspection. Do not
return package to us, but please notify us so we may assist
SHORTAGES (MISSING PARTS) / CONCEALED DAMAGE
· All package must be inspected carefully and immediately upon
· Shortages or concealed damage must be reported to AeroFlow
within 5 days of receipt.
· Claims will not be accepted after 5 days of receipt.
· Purchaser will be charged for replacement of missing or
damaged parts, including shipping and handling, if claim not
filed within 5 days.
· Be sure to thoroughly check box and under all packaging
materials before discarding box. Some mounting brackets and
hardware are secured under corrugated cardboard that is glued to
bottom of box. Mounting instructions and hardware are enclosed
in plastic bags.
By placing an order you are purchasing the products you have
selected on these terms and conditions. Your order is subject to
acceptance by us and may be refused for any reason, including
credit concerns, unusual volumes, or shipping addresses.